Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy CNY!

Sort of back from my 2 month 8 days blogging hiatus.
Sort of because I might not blog for really long time because of the heaps of tests coming up.
Anyway, Happy Chinese New Year to all.
Its been quite a hectic holiday considering what I have done over the hols.
Sat: Chinatown to interview and take pictures for Chinese project.
Sun to Mon: Malaysia. Played fireworks and visited Malaysian relatives. The fireworks were so cool! But due to my bad experience with fire, I didn’t throw much and those that I threw, most of them were failures anyways.
Tues: Visiting Visiting AND more Visiting. But I received quite a lot of red packets!(:

Not much time to study and all. I am still mulling over chemistry though. Its horrible.
Oh yeah. I can’t believe I dreamt about CardioPulmonary Resuscitation last night. Must be because we reached home late- 1 am. That must have done something to my brain. Plus the (sadly) recovering sore throat and the exhaustion from swimming. I think I was reciting it to someone. Forgot who though. Urgh… scary…

She laughed. A tiny tinkling sound that filled up every corner of the room. Somehow, she made everyone in the room burst out in laughter, at the secret joke that only she knew about.

No comments: